By participating in this year’s Wild Brew, restaurants receive the following benefits:
- Cash stipend of $200
- Name recognition on Wild Brew promotional materials, including recognition on the Wild Brew website and Facebook page, print advertising in various newspaper outlets, radio and magazines
- Onsite sponsor recognition at the event.
- iPhone and Android Apps for Wild Brew featuring all restaurants with links to their websites where available.
- Two (2) general admission tickets to Wild Brew 2017.
- Sponsorship (i.e., cost of food, supplies, staffers) less $150 is tax deductible.
- Use the event to market and brand restaurant. Bring foods that you are trying to introduce to the market or that will distinguish you from competitors. Coupons or other promotional materials are permitted.
While we understand that it is difficult to estimate the quantity of food necessary for an event of Wild Brew’s size, as a participating restaurant you will be expected to provide bite-size or taster portions of your favorite dish or desert for 2,500 people over the course of four hours (4PM-8PM). Please come with food prepared to serve.
The Sutton Center staff and Wild Brew Committee Members will provide tables that will be set up in advance of your arrival. You will have pre-assigned location that will be provided to you upon arrival. Set-up for restaurants will take place from 2:00-3:00 PM on Saturday, August 22nd. Please arrive on-time so that Wild Brew’s Patron Hour may start promptly at 4PM. Wild Brew will provide a front and back table, tablecloths, plates, napkins, and utensils, as well as sign rider with the restaurant’s name, but any additional signs or decorations are your responsibility.
Restaurants will be responsible for their own breakdown. Breakdown should not begin until 8:00 PM.
Each restaurant is allowed to bring up to four (4) staff people and all staff MUST wear the supplied wristbands. All staff should be 21 or older – identification is required.