Brewery Sign Up
Each Participating Brewer Receives:
- Letter of contribution to file with your taxes.
- Name recognition on Wild Brew promotional materials, including recognition on the Wild Brew website and Facebook page, print advertising in various newspaper outlets, radio, and magazines. Each brewery will receive recognition on the Wild Brew website and Facebook as soon as the online sign-up form is completed and returned. Publicity will also be linked to the Sutton Center’s social media accounts. Wild Brew is also promoted by Facebook Live, magazines, TulsaPeople, Tulsa World, Root Tulsa, community and Oklahoma event websites, TV spots, as well as radio and newspaper ads.
- Onsite sponsor recognition at the event.
- Two (2) general admission tickets to Wild Brew 2023.
- Use the event to market and brand your brewery. Bring items that will distinguish you from competitors. Signs, Coupons or other promotional materials are welcomed and encouraged!
- Wild Brew posters/other marketing materials will be made available for you to advertise the event. Please hang posters no later than August 1. The Golden Tap Award is given to the outstanding brewery of the year.
- Enough beer for multiple 2 oz samples for 2000 attendees in kegs, bottles, or cans.
- Staff to set-up, breakdown, and serve at your station. Volunteers are available to serve, please request prior to the event.
Limit 4 total (Must be 21+, ID required upon entrance.) Must wear supplied wristbands.
- Signs/Marketing of your establishment is welcomed and encouraged.
- Electricity is available. Requires advanced request.
- Each brewer is supplied with 2 covered 8’ tables. One for front serving, the other for storage. Free-standing decorations/marketing and tents are both welcomed and encouraged.
- Taster cups, dump buckets, trash cans, and ice are provided. Recycling is available and encouraged.
Friday, August 25 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, August 26 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Friday set up is required for those who are bringing trailers in or would like to drive in the building to unload.
Breweries must be set up and ready to pour by 2:30PM on Saturday, August 26th. Patron hour begins promptly at 4PM, followed by General Admission at 5PM. THANK YOU! We want to express how grateful we are for your participation in this charitable event.
For additional publicity, contact Sandy Thompson to donate an auction item! 918-724-5535
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE–
Rex Thompson RThompson@riggsabney.com
Stephanie Williams email@example.com
Larry Foster firstname.lastname@example.org