Brewery Sign Up
Each Participating Brewer
- Brings enough donated beer to support 2000 people, multiple 2 oz pours, for four hours. This can be in kegs, or bottles/cans if you wish. Some vendors bring trailers. A floor plan will be sent in August. Taster cups, dump buckets, and paper towels/napkins are supplied by Wild Brew. Recycling is also available and encouraged.
- Each brewer is supplied with 2 covered 8’ tables. One for front serving, the other for storage. Free-standing decorations/marketing and tents are both welcome and encouraged.
- Each brewer is responsible for telling the beer committee how many pourers they are bringing. If Bringing pourers is a problem, the committee can find volunteers to help you.
- Venue: The Cox Center is an indoor air-conditioned venue. Exhibit Halls A & B are approximately 64,000 square feet. Electricity is available if needed, we just need to know ahead of time in order for Cox to drop the cords. Ice is provided by Wild Brew. Plenty of restrooms are available, as is a large sink if needed. Trash cans, recycling stations, and spill clean-up are also provided.
Friday, August 26 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, August 27 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM
All brewers must be set up and ready to pour at 2:30. The patron hour is from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM followed by General Admission ticket holders at 5:00 PM. Last year these two groups were evenly numbered. The event is over at 8 PM. Everything must be out of the building by 10:00 PM.
- Each brewery will receive recognition on the Wild Brew website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages as soon as the paperwork is completed and returned. Publicity will also be linked to the Sutton Center’s social media accounts as well. Wild Brew is also promoted by Facebook Live, magazines, TulsaPeople, Root Tulsa, community and Oklahoma event websites, TV spots, as well as radio and newspaper ads.
- Wild Brew posters/other marketing materials will be made available for you to advertise the event. Please Hang Posters no later than August 1. The Golden Tap Award is given to the outstanding brewery of the year
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE–